Panasonic Bullet Cameras - Small in price, Packed with quality.
Reduce your costs whilst operating a high quality security system with Panasonic's Bullet Cameras.
Free document downloads available below
Panasonic are proud to introduce the newest editions to their 3 Series and 5 Series security camera range - the WV-SPW532L and WV-SPW312L bullet cameras. These products have been designed to be a high quality addition to your security system at an extremely low cost. Not only do the two cameras come at an affordable price, they also employ a variety of features designed to reduce your operation costs, such as:
- VIQS (Variable image quality over specified area) technology. Click to find out more about this feature.
- H.264 compression - high quality images at a smaller file rate - save on streaming and data storage costs
- Smart coding technology - reducing stream file sizes to save on bandwidth and storage costs
Both of the bullet cameras are also inundated with features to ensure versatility:
- The cameras are small in size, making them unobtrusive and discreet. Ideal for retail/customer facing environments
- IR LED & Day/night functions - The cameras perform well in low light conditions, and the IR function automatically adjusts to lighting levels
- High light compensation - this feature prevents the camera from being dazzled by bright lighting by automatically adapting
- IP66 rated, water and dust resistant, weatherproof - suitable for a variety of environments
- Auto-back focus - Ensures easy installation
Panasonic's Bullet Camera range are fully compatible with a variety of recorders. However, Panasonic Security Solutions recommends using your Bullet Cameras in conjunction with the WJ-NV200 Network Disc Recorder to ensure optimum levels of operation for your security system. The WJ-NV200 is a multi channel (up to 24 available), intelligent network recorder. It supports Full HD output and can be easily installed in a security system due to intelligent set up features. You don't require a PC to operate the WJ-NV200, saving you costs and space on unnecessary equipment. To find out more about this product, please click here.
Both bullet cameras are also Onvif compliant, and can be integrated seamlessly with a variety of systems. For general information, please follow the links below.
Downloads for Panasonic's Bullet Cameras:
Please enter your details below to be added to a mailing list containing exclusive information about these high quality bullet cameras.