Fixed true day/night dome camera
- High performance digital signal processor
- Superb image quality and cost performance
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology
- True Day/Night operation can be selected automatically or manually
- Back Light Compensation (BLC) mode selector
- IR LED equipped
The WV-CF304LE Series colour surveillance camera includes a newly developed Digital Signal Processor (DSP), providing improved image quality in a cost-effective unit.
Utilising the revolutionary Adaptive Black Stretch technology, the DSP uses image processing to automatically detect dark areas inside an image, applying the most suitable gamma correction curve for darker areas. This image processing algorithm transforms shadows and dark areas into natural and crisp images in real time like never before.
Horizontal resolution is 650 TV lines in colour mode and due to the new DSP and the introduction of a new circuit, minimum illumination intensity is made possible at 0.08 lux in colour mode using the 2.8 mm F1.3 lens. IR LED irradiation 10 meters