360-degree Indoor Dome 5 Megapixel Network Camera
Panasonic's new network camera range combines 5MP resolution with the latest smart coding technology, which is capable of significantly reducing storage and network bandwidth. This 5MP 360 degree camera is part of our new i-PRO Extreme camera platform, such as of the new H.265 system.
Panasonic WV-S4150 captures the highest quality images in some of the most challenging and dynamic environments due to its Super Dynamic 108dB. In particular, details at the edge of the fisheye, such as a person's face or an object, are much clearer with less distortion compared to other 360 degree camera models. This applies to both dark and bright image areas.
Intelligent Auto (iA) mode enables sharp images of moving objects through the automatical optimisation of the camera parameters for the best tuned image in various scenes (using full auto shutter, iris control, backlit compensation and auto image stabilization). The camera monitors scene dynamics and motion to adjust key camera settings automatically in real-time, reducing distortion such as motion blur on moving objects.
Adopting the latest H.265 Smart Coding technology, the system intelligently reduces bandwidth efficiency up to 95%*1 over H.264 for longer recording and less storage. Combined with the new frame rate control, Auto-VIQS, the cameras can reduce the amount of data by up to approx. 95% for still scenes and up to approx. 80% for moving scenes compared to the H.264 codec.
It also supports full data encryption streaming and is compliant to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to keep your video secured. Our third partner certificate secures protection from cyber attacks, prevention of video leakage and data on communication networks.
This camera is perfectly suitable for applications like retail and banking, surveillance in public buildings such as education or healthcare premises, transportation (airports and subway stations), logistics and much more.
Powerful Built-in Analytics for Advanced Behavior Analysis, Privacy Protection and Automated CCTV
Heat mapping enables the analysis of high-traffic and long-stay zones and therefore offers visualisation of the footfall within the camera’s field of view. This is ideal for business intelligence and operational efficiency applications, particularly the retail market.
Users can make operational decisions, such as staffing areas accordingly, based on the locations of the highest and lowest traffic areas within their store through analysing hot spots and visitor behavior.
People counting is ideal for taking headcounts in various environments, including retail, schools, banks, recreation facilities, museums, airports and other environments that require intelligent customer and operational insight. This system provides data analysis, allowing you to gain insight of the numbers of visitors per day.
In addition, the busiest and key areas or exhibits can be identified, and - in combination with heatmapping - allow enhancement of the customer experience throughout the whole visitor flow.
People Masking (Moving Object Removal)
Panasonic's people masking technology uses an MOR (Moving Object Removal) function to mask moving objects and to also conceal static areas that you feel should remain confidential. The MOR function can also be removed and masked areas changed at your leisure to ensure an adaptable and easy to use system.
People Masking is even GDPR compliant and suitable for use in a variety of environments such as retail, logistics, banking, and much more.
Intelligent Video Motion Detection (iVMD)
i-VMD makes security system operations easier to operate, more automated and therefore more secure. The software is able to detect the motion of objects in the shooting area. Due to virtually pre-defined areas within the camera view, alarms can be triggered to indicate abnormal or unexpected behaviour of persons or objects inside the detection area.
Extreme image quality for evidence capturing under challenging conditions
- Clear and less distorted image of the person's face and objects at the edge of the fisheye
- Instant response to sudden light changes like tunnel entry and exit
- Auto Shutter speed control for fast moving objects
- Super Dynamic 108dB for backlit situations and shadows on night streets
Extreme H.265 compression with new Smart Coding
- Longer recording and less storage space compared to any H.264 based compression techniques
- New self-learning ROI*2 encoding (Auto VIQS) dynamically detects motion areas to keep vehicles and humans in good picture quality while lowering your bandwidth
- Full encryption SD card edge recording to keep your data safe
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
- Full end-to-end system encryption with supported VMS and devices to protect from IP snooping/spoofing and detect data alteration
Complete with powerful analytics built-in*3
- Heat mapping : Visualization of people's traffic pattern and staying times
- People Counting : Statistics data on the number of people entering and leaving a specific zone
- MOR (Moving Object Remover) : Monitoring of only the surrounding environment by removing people and other moving objects from video
*1 Value in Advanced mode depending on the scene
*2 Region of Interest
*3 To enable analytics the optional WV-SAE200 software is required