Weatherproof Full HD Outdoor PTZ Dome camera with 21x zoom
Panasonic's new network camera range combines Full HD resolution with the latest smart coding technology, capable of significantly reducing storage and network bandwidth. The WV-S6530N outdoor PTZ camera is part of the i-PRO Extreme camera range, one of the industries most comprehensive H.265 compatible platforms.
The Panasonic WV-S6530N captures the highest quality images automatically even in very challenging and fast-changing surveillance environments. The camera comes with a 21x zoom ratio and intelligent Auto (iA) that monitors scene dynamics and motion to adjust key camera settings automatically in real-time, reducing distortion such as motion blur on moving objects.
New industry leading 144dB dynamic range delivers balanced scene exposure in dynamic and extreme backlit lighting environments. In addition, colour night vision (0.001 to 0.015 lx) provides outstanding low light performance with accurate colour rendition and saturation from i-PRO's 1/3" sensor, rivaling the performance of more costly 1/2" sensor cameras in the market. Adopting H.265 Smart Coding technology, the camera intelligently reduces bandwidth efficiency up to 95%1 over H.264 for longer recording times and reduced storage. Out-of-the-box, the camera supports full data encryption streaming and is compliant to FIPS 140-2 Level 1 standards to keep your video secured.
The WV-S6530N is IP66 rated and IK10 certified and also includes a wide operating temperature range -40°C to +60°C, combined with a durable Pan/Tilt gear mechanism providing extremely strong environmental durability. In combination with the electric dehumidifier and Panasonic's touchable ClearSight Coating technology preventing water droplets from covering the dome, the WV-S6530N is perfectly suited for applications such as city surveillance, traffic monitoring, parking lots, logistics and buildings in general.
1 Value in Advanced mode depending on the scene
Extreme image quality for evidence capturing under challenging conditions
Captures the highest quality images even in very dynamic and challenging lighting environments. The i-PRO Extreme cameras feature Intelligent Auto control, deliver outstanding low-light performance and feature an industry leading 144dB of Extreme Dynamic Range for balanced exposure and accurate colour in every situation.
- Long-distance vision with 21x zoom ratio
- Sharp and clear image of fast moving vehicles with Intelligent Auto and touchable ClearSight Coating
- Outstanding low light performance in true colour with low noise for night time applications
- Super Dynamic 144dB for backlit situation by headlights and shadows on the streets at night
- Environmental durability: IP66, IK10, long life Pan/Tilt gear mechanism, wide operating temperature up to 60 °C and electric dehumidifier
Extreme H.265 compression with new Smart Coding
To meet rising data storage challenges, H.265 compression technology coupled with Panasonic’s Smart Coding technology delivers the highest quality images at the lowest bitrates. It begins with H.265 encoding, a 50% reduction in bandwidth compared to H.264; and Panasonic Smart Coding and Smart Facial Coding technolgies which push that reduction to 75%.
- Longer recording, less storage compared to H.264 based compression technology
- New self-learning Region of Interest (ROI) encoding dynamically detects motion areas so humans and vehicles are encoded at the highest quality for clear identification.
Extreme Data Security
In today’s multi-device network environments, Machine 2 Machine (M2M) and iOT devices are at risk of attack. i-PRO’s Secure Communication Suite ensures powerful end-to-end IP security for i-PRO Extreme based surveillance networks, and robust authentication using Symantec Device Certificates.
- Full encryption SD card edge recording to keep your data safe
- FIPS 140-2 Level 1 compliant
- Full end-to-end system encryption with supported VMS and devices to protect from IP snooping/spoofing and detect data alteration