Weatherproof PTZ dome Network Camera
40x Intelligent Zoom Stabilization iA PTZ Camera
Panasonic is introducing a new network camera range, combining Full HD resolution with the latest Smart Coding technology, capable of significantly reducing storage and network bandwidth. This weatherproof PTZ dome camera is part of the i-PRO Extreme CCTV camera platform belonging to our new H.265 eco system, in addition to our Elite Range, which includes the top of the range CCTV cameras from Panasonic. The Elite Range go beyond traditional surveillance, not only to provide high quality footage, but also cost effective results to help save on the total cost of ownership of the security system.
Panasonic WV-X6531N captures the highest quality images automatically even in very challenging and fast-changing surveillance environments. Outstanding Intelligent Zoom Stabilization to increase visibility under blurred conditions. Intelligent Auto (iA) monitors scene dynamics and motion to adjust key camera settings automatically in real-time reducing distortion such as motion blur on moving objects.
Adopting H.265 Smart Coding technology, the dome camera intelligently reduces bandwidth efficiency of up to 95%*1 over H.264 for longer recording and less storage.
Built-in Vehicle Incident Detection enables the WV-X6531N to identify wrong-way driving or stopping vehicles through video analytic technology and send an alarm to the Video Management and/or Traffic Management System for immediate action. This function is embedded into the camera, therfore no additional server is required.
Moreover, the application of ClearSight Coating provides clearer visibility, allowing good security to be maintained even when the CCTV camera is installed in an environment subject to rain or water splashing. This application makes sure good visibility is kept even when water droplets splash on the dome cover; in addition the coating resists the attachment of dirt, therefore allowing the dirt to easily wash when exposed to water enabling a clearer view. Our unique ClearSight Coating is even touchable, making installation and maintenance easy to handle.
This camera is perfectly suitable for applications like city surveillance, transportation (airports, railway) or stadiums.
Extreme image quality for evidence capturing under challenging conditions
- Long-distance vision with high power 40x zoom lens and Intelligent Zoom Stabilization for pole mounts on roadways
- Sharp and clear image of fast moving vehicles with Intelligent Auto and ClearSight Coating
- Outstanding low light performance in true color with low noise for night time applications
- Super Dynamic 144dB for backlit situation by headlights and shadows on the streets at night
- Environmental durability: IP66, IK10, Long life Pan/Tilt gear mechanism, Wide operating temperature up to 60 °C (140 °F) and electric dehumidifier
Extreme H.265 compression with new Smart Coding
- Longer recording, less storage compared to any H.264 based compression techniques
- New self-learning ROI*2 encoding (Auto VIQS ) dynamically detect motion areas to keep vehicles and human in good picture quality while lowering your bandwidth
Built-in Vehicle Incident Detection*3
- Incident detection: Wrong-way, stopped vehicle with video analytic technology
- Send alarm to Video Management System and/or Traffic Management System for immediate action
- The function is built-in the camera. No additional server is required.
The CCTV camera comes packed with a variety of high quality features typically found in high specification models, such as:
- Full-HD 1920x1080 60fps
- Intelligent Zoom Stabilization with 40x optical zoom
- ClearSight Coating is a special coating applied to the surface of the transparent cover that makes it difﬁcult for water droplets to adhere to the dome cover.
- Durable Pan/Tilt gear mechanism
- Intelligent Auto (iA) feature provides increased discernibility even in environments with poor visibility.
- Extreme Super Dynamic technologies deliver 144 dB wide dynamic range.
- Color night vision (0.001 to 0.015 lx)
- IP66, IK10 certified
- Wider operating temperature range -50 °C to +60 °C
*1 Value in advanced mode depending on the scene
*2 Region of Interest
*3 Optional software