Android™ and HTML5 based OpenPort Platform™ display - TH-49AF1
System on a Chip (SoC) solution allowing third-party software to be installed without any specific development. Cost effective and self contained solution for high impact digital signage
Watch OpenPort PLATFORM™ technology benefits for professional signage applications
Adaptable and versatile with excellent reliability
- Incorporates high performance SoC(System on a Chip) with 1 GHz quad-core CPU, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB storage, and Android™/HTML5 compatibility
- Supported by Alliance with a leading signage software developer to jointly verify application operation
- Robust professional-grade panel engineered for continuous 24/7 operation
- Early warning software (ET-SWA100)* allows system failures to be anticipated or more easily identified
* Optional products.
Simple installation and easy operation
High brightness, resolution, and off-axis visibility
- Bright 500 cd/m2 IPS panel for excellent off-axis visibility in environments with high ambient light levels
- Stylish design with narrow 6.3 mm bezel for beautiful large-format images
- Color-matching function improves color performance with 6-segment color correction
- Refine enhancer function improves detail resolution for crisp and clear images
- Preset optimal image mode available via application to attract customers' attention
Specification is subject to change without notice, Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Note: For installation other than shown, please contact your sales representative.