PT-RZ120 1-chip DLP Laser Projector | WUXGA | 12,000lm
Real maintenance-free design up to 20,000 hours, dual light source for uninterrupted projection and 12,000 ANSI lumen brightness.
- Laser 1-chip DLP, 12,000 ANSI lumens, WUXGA
- High brightness and excellent image quality with laser light source
- Maintenance free up to 20,000 hours with dust-resistant optical block and long lasting laser engine
- 360° flexible installation and Geometric Manager Pro function
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
High-Quality Pictures and Long-Lasting Reliability
- Combines 1-chip DLP™ imaging with proprietary SOLID SHINE Laser technology for accurate and immersive pictures at 12,000lm*1
- Dynamic Contrast realises high 10,000:1*2 contrast without losing brightness
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 clarifies and enhances the finest details
- System Daylight View 3 optimisation for sharp and vivid images in bright environments
Consistently Stable and Reliable Performance
- Dust-resistant projector structure with airtight optical block
- Dual-drive laser optical engine with dual phosphor wheels assures reliable 24/7 operation with light-source failover protection
- Up to 20,000 hours of continuous maintenance-free operation*3
- Efficient cooling system for stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C*4
- Seamless backup signal input switching if primary signal transmission is interrupted
Versatile System Adaptability and Flexible Installation
- Shares optional lenses*5 with Panasonic 1-Chip DLP™ projector family
- Compact body and free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal)
- DIGITAL LINK / HDMI® support transmission of 4K signals
- Built-in Geometric Adjustment for projection onto specially shaped screens
- Supports Geometry Manager Pro and optional Upgrade Kit (ET-UK20)
- Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit (ET-CUK10/ET-CUK10P)
- Direct Power Off function allows projector shutdown from mains
*1 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO/IEC 21118: 2012 international standards. Value is average of all products when shipped.
*2 With Dynamic Contrast Mode set to 3.
*3 At 20,000 hours, projector brightness will have decreased to approximately half of its original level (Dynamic Contrast Mode: 3, Image Mode: Dynamic). Panasonic recommends cleaning or checkup at point of purchase after every 20,000-hour period (approximately). Light-source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*4 Light output may be reduced to protect the projector depending on environmental conditions.
*5 ET-DLE030 not supported.